Publishing House of the Pryanishnikov All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agrochemistry was organized in 1998. The publishing activity began under the guidance of Victor Gavrilovich Sychev, director of the institute, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, full professor, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences.
The following issues are published:
- Monographs on the problems of agricultural chemistry and agroindustrial complex support;
- Bulletin of Geographic Network of Experiments with Fertilizers;
- Materials of seminars of young scientists, agricultural chemists, and ecologists;
- Proceedings of research-oriented conferences;
- Methodological guidelines and recommendations for different problems of agricultural production;
- Normative documents.
The issues are assigned with ISBN and are mandatorily delivered to the Russian Book Chamber.
Since 2001, the journal Plodorodiye is issued (6 numbers a year).
The editorial office of the journal is under authority of the Pryanishnikov All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agrochemistry, where a specialized Council for the Defense of Doctoral and Candidate's Dissertations in chemistry and biology is operating.
The Pryanishnikov All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agrochemistry was repeatedly awarded with the Big Gold Medal and gold and bronze medals of the Russian Agroindustrial Exhibition "Golden Autumn" for highly effective information support of the agrarian and industrial complex and for information support in the field of agrochemistry.
Address of the Publishing House of the Pryanishnikov All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agrochemistry:
ul. Pryanishnikova 31a, Moscow, 127550 Russia
TEL./FAX: (499) 976-25-01
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org